The Mr. Lid Shotshell Storage Container utilizes a patented system of secure, water-tight, easy stacking storage containers. The innovative one-piece design delivers long-lasting functionality as each container is leak proof, thanks to the “living-hinge” design and air-tight seal technology. This shotshell box is the perfect choice for outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their shells dry, secure, and organized during a long day in the field.
- Universal size can hold 20 and 12 gauge shotshells up to 3 inch length
- Factory cardboard box will nest inside of Mr. Lid or “Tip and Transfer” Shotshells
- Smooth corner and edges will not catch on vest or jacket pockets
- Patented Seal Design – Airtight and Waterproof
- One Piece attached lid with living hinge, “Never lose the lid”
- Reliable latch, stays closed when loaded but opens with the “flick” of the thumb
- Impact Resistant, BPA Free Polypropylene
- Interlocking features allow containers to “stack”
- Scalloped bottom for easy shell stacking
- Designed to last – Manufacturer’s Lifetime Guarantee
Color: Translucent Pink/Fuchsia
Made in the USA
Orders are shipped to via USPS or UPS Ground at a cost of $4.99 per complete order (not per item). You can add as many items as you’d like to your cart and still be charged just $4.99 for ground delivery anywhere in the United States. Certain larger / heaver items may have a flat-rate shipping charge of $7.99 to $10.99 (theses are very few) and if included in a cart of multiple items, will automatically default as the appropriate flat-rate shipping charge of the entire order. No additional shipping charges or handling fees will be added regardless of the size or cost of your order. International orders are not eligible for the flat-rate promotion.
Gamp Sports unconditionally guarantees all merchandise to be free from defects. We stand by our products and those of our partner manufacturers. Please contact us if you have a problem with one of our products and we will replace the item. We accept exchanges and returns for 30 days from the original purchase date. Apparel items must be unworn with hang-tags attached; non-apparel items must be unused and still in their original packaging. Items that cannot be returned (unless defective) include: Customized products (e.g. embroidered items) & products that have been used or altered. For full return policy and return process, please visit our "Return Policy" page.